1st / 2nd Line Support - Helpdesk - Windows/AD -Winsford/Cheshire - c£21k
Due to rapid expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen in a Market Leading Tech Company, based close to Winsford who urgently require an ambitious Junior IT Support Professional to join their IT Operations team.
You will be liaising with users either remotely or face to face providing support for all software & hardware issues, with occasional travel to client sites to complete project work. My client is looking for bright, educated IT professionals who can demonstrate strong problem solving and investigative skills able to handle issues from original contact to final resolution.
This role will include rotating shifts covering 37.5 hours between 08:00-20:00 Mon-Fri (1-hour lunch) and once a month there'll be 3 hours on a Sat morning from 09:00-12:00. You must also be able to gain SC clearance as part of the selection process.
To be considered to the suitable for interview, you must be able to demonstrate a real professionalism in your ability to interpret user needs, gather sufficient information and provide solutions to requests.
- Proven commercial experience providing 1st/2nd Line Support
- Provide excellent desk-side, telephone and remote support.
- Investigating and resolve incident/problems to completion to a high and consistent standard.
- General IT administration tasks.
- Imaging on desktops/laptops.
- Active Directory administration.
- Office 365 based (email and licence) administration.
- Assist with Asset Management and tracking.
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Excellent customer service skills able to interact confidently with both technical and non technical users
The role offers a professional, vibrant and social workplace operating in a dynamic and fast-paced sector. For an ambitious, tenacious, confident, self-motivated team player with a genuine desire to work with cutting edge technologies this is an excellent opportunity to work with senior staff in making a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected so apply now!