2nd Line Helpdesk Engineer - Bradford - £28k
My client have an urgent requirement for a Helpdesk Engineer to work on their busy helpdesk to support their external customers where you will be responsible for supporting a diverse range of technology covering Windows 7, 8 & 10, Windows Server 2008 & 2012, Active Directory & Exchange 2010 / 2013, VNC etc.
Ideally they are looking to recruit someone from an MSP / Managed Service background, although this is not essential.
Duties will include,
- Support incidents raised to the Helpdesk team (i.e. Windows 7, 8 & 10, Windows Server 2008 - 2016, Small Business Server (SBS), Active Directory & Exchange 2010 / 2013 / 2016) either by phone, email or at desk side
- Endeavour to provide first time resolution to users as much as possible, taking ownership for each query
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of customer and business needs
- Help in driving the knowledge management process by creating and maintaining articles
Ideally they are looking for a 2nd Line Helpdesk Engineer with,
Hands-on experience of dealing with 1st line & 2nd line support queries
- Knowledge of Windows 7, 8 & 10, Windows Server 2008 & 2012, Active Directory & Exchange 2010 / 2013
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a real 'can do' attitude
- The ability to take ownership of an issue and follow through to conclusion
They also offer a comprehensive benefits package including Microsoft Training, BUPA Healthcare, a fantastic working environment!
This is an excellent opportunity, offering any candidate the opportunity to work in a highly technical environment, using the latest technologies where you can bounce ideas off the other technicians in the team. The salary can be anything up to £26k depending on experience, but this is definitely an opportunity not to be missed, so please send me your CV now!