2nd Line Desktop Support - Windows -Cheshire/Manchester - £30k
Due to rapid expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen in a Market Leading Tech Company, based close to Manchester Airport who urgently require an ambitious IT Desktop Support Professional to join their IT Operations support team.
You will be liaising with users either remotely or face to face providing support for all software & hardware issues, with occasional travel to client sites to complete project work. My client is looking for bright, educated IT professionals who can demonstrate strong problem solving and investigative skills able to handle issues from original contact to final resolution.
You must be able to demonstrate a real professionalism in your ability to interpret user needs, gather sufficient information and provide solutions to requests.
- Proven commercial experience providing 2nd Line Support
- Good knowledge of Windows O/S, Active Directory
- Exchange/Office 365
- Knowledge of Cisco systems
- Windows Server 2012/2016
- Familiarity with Virtualisation technologies
- Ability and desire to take ownership of projects until resolution
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Excellent customer service skills able to interact confidently with both technical and non technical users
The role offers a professional, vibrant and social workplace operating in a dynamic and fast-paced sector. For an ambitious, tenacious, confident, self-motivated team player with a genuine desire to work with cutting edge technologies this is an excellent opportunity to work with senior staff in making a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected so apply now!