2nd / 3rd Line IT Support Analyst - Leeds- £30k
Windows 7 / Active Directory / DNS / DHCP
Due to ongoing projects, my client has a requirement for a 2nd / 3rd Line IT Support Analyst to work on site and provide ongoing support to their customer base.
Technically you should have a good mix of the following skill set,
- Excellent virtualisation skills with a strong background in VMware ESX 4 / 5 or vSphere Administration
- Windows Server 2012 / 2016 including Active Directory and Group Policy
- Office 365 Administration
- Networking skills to include DNS, DHCP, IIS etc.
- LAN and WAN networking including TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, VOIP, Firewalls, Routers, switches and structured cabling.
- Windows 7 / 10
- Firewall Technologies
This is an excellent opportunity in a very successful & well established company. The salary is negotiable depending on experience, but can be anything up to £30k! Interviews are taking place this week, so if you are interested, please send me your CV NOW!