GREYWOOD are looking for a Software Support Analyst who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a cutting edge tech firm in Aylesbury. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting various business systems and to action a variety of daily tasks which carry out, analyse or monitor data.
This successful firm have a strong track record of sustainable growth which is set to continue - the team that helps to deliver that will be rewarded for their contributions with a competitive package including market rate salaries, flexible benefits etc
* Experience in a Service/Helpdesk environment
* Experience of SQL or NoSQL
* Experience in a telecoms sector would give you the edge
* Graduate calibre within an I.T or Engineering discipline or qualified by industry experience.
Reporting to the Software Support Manager your responsibilities will include:-
- First/Second-line software support & software troubleshooting tools and techniques
- Day-to-day management of a key customer communication channels, ensuring quality of product support and adherence to deadlines
- Develop an in depth knowledge of the key applications used within the team to enable early identification of issues to provide a proactive approach to a solution
- Reporting - Creating and producing data reports to produce live information for key business processes
- Monitoring of systems to ensure data quality via data sweeps, exception reporting & management of data issues
- Process level investigations - identification of and manage bottlenecks - liaise with IT/business to achieve optimal performance of processes
- Perform in depth data investigations into issues and make recommendations to the business on remediation and underlying cause
CVs will be reviewed with IMMEDIATE EFFECT!