URGENT VACANCY - CommVault Consulting Engineer - NAS, SAN - Linux - SOLARIS - Unix - TCP/IP - CIFS - NFS - CommVault - BACK-UP - DISASTER RECOVERY
Technical Support, Customer Support, NAS, SAN, Unix, Windows, Red Hat Linux, Storage, System Administration, Windows Server, Active Directory, Solaris, Veritas, Legato, NFS, CIFS, Windows Protocol, Back Up, DR
One of the UK's leading CommVault Professional Service Partner's is seeking high level Technical Support Engineers (4th Line) to design, implement, document and troubleshoot technical problems for its CommVault customers. You will develop and maintain good working relationships with an established UK customer base in line with company values and expected protocols.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform on-site product implementation (travel & overnight stays required)
- Perform comprehensive environment and product design documentation including pre-deployment statement of works and high level design elements
- Troubleshoot, manage and resolve customer problems at customer site (mainly South East UK but could mean countrywide) related to the CommVault product family
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer environments and requirements as it applies to customer backup applications and operations
- Troubleshoot configuration and performance issues for NAS, SAN and SAN fabrics
- Familiar with Unix and Windows system administration including configuring NAS and SAN storage and tape devices
- Work with 3rd party service providers in the process of analysing and resolving customer issues
- Perform problem replication (lab) and diagnosis for problems of a long duration as defined by team practices
- Perform on-site problem isolation as required, (travel required)
Relevant CVs for the opportunity will be given immediate consideration as this is an URGENT requirement!