Data Analyst/SQL Leicester £25-30k
My Market Leading Client has an urgent requirement for a Data Analyst to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will be making a major contribution to a number of key systems including Business Intelligence Applications, Relational Databases and Data Warehousing as the company evolve their business Intelligence strategy.
- Responsible for the creation, interpretation and communication of analytical content using data obtained from multiple sources.
- Deliver in-depth data analysis and actionable insights
- Play a role in the ongoing development of Data Warehousing Architecture ensuring all solutions are effective within the environment
- Building robust ETL models and data warehouse solutions
- Assist with Data Integrations ensuring business objectives are achieved
- Effectively communicate and present solutions
- Analytical and statistical approach
- Confident SQL user including SSRS/SSAS
- Good knowledge of Data Warehousing, ETL Processes, Modelling & Reporting tools
- Programming experience with Python/R desirable
- ETL systems and data warehousing techniques
- Ability to present effectively using PowerBI
If you a great team player who gets on well with others and are looking for a move which will enhance your career in a fantastic working environment then please send your CV IMMEDIATELY for consideration.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected.