An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Product Manager with a leading international organisation based in York. The Product Manager's role is to drive the digital systems and services forward, to understand the business requirements, the organisational landscape and current technology innovations to ensure this leading organisations digital presence is world leading. There is an already impressive digital product catalogue which includes key business and customer facing systems such as a booking system, website and cross platform mobile app. You will be accountable for the suite of digital products; ensuring all development is aligned with the strategic direction of the organisation and all department/programme stakeholders.
This key role will continue to develop alongside the digital landscape. Requirements of the role include:
- Lead on the implementation of new digital products and continuous improvement of existing ones, delivering on time and on budget in order to improve outcomes for users and meet strategic objectives
- Drive improvements in product functionality to continuously deliver an excellent user experience.
- Ensure external partners, senior leaders, and key business teams have a shared understanding of product roadmaps
- Connect with users or key user groups, and facilitate feedback sessions and workshops
- Devise and monitor performance indicators for all products to demonstrate the impact of improvements and changes
This is a key role within the IT team and you will be expected to develop and refine the role and play a key part alongside others in developing a forward looking IT strategy. You should be a proactive, driven individual with a passion for digital product development with at least 5 years' experience that demonstrates:
- delivering digital product roadmaps on time and on budget
- Strong project management skills covering both agile and waterfall methodologies
- A sound technical understanding of online technologies and architectures alongside best practices in using these technologies
- An excellent understanding of best practice in relation to online product development, product architectures and testing strategies
- Have a strong business sense to ensure development is aligned with business requirements
- Strong planning and implementing skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship development skills
- Experience organising and leading user requirements workshops
- Willingness and ability to mentor and develop junior staff
- Self-motivated and dynamic
If you feel this is the perfect opportunity for you to become and play a key role as part of a prestigious international team, then send me your CV now for a confidential discussion on what you offer and what is on offer.