Infrastructure & Network Manager - Warrington - £50k
Greywood are delighted to be working with an international company based in Harrogate who are searching for a hard-working, dynamic and inquisitive Infrastructure /Network Support Manager to join their team. They are looking for a trusted, focused and passionate individual to join their office based in Warrington.
To work for this company, you must deliver on quality of service and take initiative with every challenge thrown your way.
The essential requirements for this role include,
- Strong knowledge of Windows System Administration
- Ability to configure, deploy and Support Windows physical and hosted servers
- Exchange 2013 / Office 365 Implementation, Configuration and Administration
- Network Topology, VPN, Firewalls, IP (incl. DHCP, DNS), LAN, WLAN and WAN
- Cloud Technologies/Azure/AWS
- Virtualisation/VMWare, HyperV
- Sound knowledge of Cisco networking systems, VLAN, LAN/WAN, Switches & Routers
- Exceptional communication skills able to interact confidently with technical and non-technical users
- Customer focused, with experience of providing advice and guidance over the telephone, e-mail and Internet with a proven track record of service delivery
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated team player with the ability of working within a demanding environment and be able to demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving
- Patience and ability to remain calm under pressure, whilst showing initiative at all times and an ability to apply a lateral thought process to problem
You will be working alongside a fast-paced dynamic IT team and should thrive on the idea of developing as an individual in adding value to all that you do. If this sound like the job for you then apply for Systems/Network Support role now!