Infrastructure Engineer - Cheshire - Up to £45k
Salary up to £45k, 10% employer contribution pension & 25 days holiday!
I have an immediate requirement for an Infrastructure Engineer to join my client based in the heart of Cheshire, to be responsible for providing a high level of service support and maintain their systems & infrastructure as well as implementing new developments and ongoing project work.
Essential skills required for Infrastructure Engineer,
- Cisco networking experience (Switch and ASA devices)
- Networking TCP/IP fundamentals including routing and VLANS in a multi-site organisation.
- Firewall administration (Cisco ASA and Palo Alto firewalls)
- VMware (ESXi, vSphere and SRM)
- Windows server 2012 / 2016 administration
- Active Directory including GPO
- Desktop Operating Systems Windows 7 and 10
Beneficial skills required for Infrastructure Engineer,
- SAN technologies (EMC VNX)
- Data backup procedures
- SQL (including maintenance, writing SQL and backups)
- Linux administration
- IBM Websphere
The Infrastructure Engineer role in based in Cheshire, easily commutable from Chester, Warrington, Macclesfield, Crewe, Stoke-on-Trent & the surrounding areas.
If you are a confident, creative, self motivated Infrastructure Engineer who performs well in a demanding environment and are looking for a role which will enhance your career then please send your CV IMMEDIATELY for consideration.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected.