Infrastructure Engineer/Windows Leicester £35-40k
This is a real 5* opportunity for an ambitious Infrastructure Engineer to join a real leader in their field who are investing heavily into their IT platforms and systems.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years experience providing technical support in a fast-paced environment with a friendly and proactive approach to their work.
They are looking for someone with a mix of technical and administrative skills to include,
- Provide first class support across Windows environments
- Support the specification and implementation of new systems and services including new applications, new/upgraded hardware and software, system upgrades and rollouts
- Incident management and resolution
- To remain current with technologies and offer high quality guidance and advice resolution
The essential requirements for this role include,
- Strong knowledge of Windows System Administration
- Ability to configure, deploy and Support Windows physical and hosted servers
- Exchange 2013 / Office 365 Implementation, Configuration and Administration
- Network Topology, VPN, Firewalls, IP (incl. DHCP, DNS), LAN, WLAN and WAN
- Cloud Technologies/Azure
- Exceptional communication skills able to interact confidently with technical and non-technical users
- Customer focused, with experience of providing advice and guidance over the telephone, e-mail and Internet with a proven track record of service delivery
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated team player with the ability of working within a demanding environment and be able to demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving
- Patience and ability to remain calm under pressure, whilst showing initiative at all times and an ability to apply a lateral thought process to problem
The role offers a professional, vibrant and social workplace operating in a dynamic and fast-paced sector. For an ambitious, tenacious, confident, self-motivated team player with a genuine desire to work with cutting edge technologies this is an excellent opportunity to work with senior staff in making a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.