GREYWOOD ASSOCIATES are looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer to join a busy team of 6 based in Holborn, Central London.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer to join a busy team. You will have a solid, hands on technical background and possess the ability to fit into a highly skilled and motivated global team. Reporting directly to the Global Head of IT Operations you shall have operational responsibility for all IT functions across the group covering all locations both domestic and international. Day to day you be maintaining, improving and administering the groups growing IT infrastructure. International travel will be required from time to time. Our client are an innovative international tech company with over 100 staff across the word. This firm are a creative, forward thinking and hardworking company, and its imperative that you should share these values to fit in smoothly. In return, you will get to work in a supportive, trusting and transparent environment, with a young but growing global company.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Administer all IT operations across the groups multiple locations (i.e. network infrastructure, security, physical and virtual servers, backup systems, firewalls and switches, DFS, group policy management, Azure, office 365 and more) in line with the IT strategy
- Hardware/Software procurement
- Review, maintain and update IT procedures and systems
- Major contributor for the Global network design and implementation
- Provide outstanding user support across all departments be it desktop support or infrastructure projects
- Manage end user expectations
- Core infrastructure management, monitoring, support and improvements.
Key skills required:
- Proven experience as an IT Infrastructure Engineer with at least 4 years in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of windows domain services including:
- Active Directory
- Experience of Microsoft Office 365 and Azure platforms
- Windows server 2012/2016
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP
- Linux (Ubuntu/Centos)
- Firewall/VPN configuration (pfSense)
- Understanding of all aspects of IT Security, data security, intrusion detection/prevention systems
- Understanding of ITIL
- Administering VoIP phone systems
Apply NOW! All relevant CVs will be reviewed ASAP!