IT Infrastructure / Systems Engineer - Doncaster - £30k
Windows / Networking / Server 2016 / Citrix / PowerShell / Exchange Server / Office 365
Greywood Associates are delighted to be working in association with our market leading client, based in Doncaster who urgently require a talented IT Infrastructure Engineer to join their team.
Working within a team of talented and multi-skilled Support Specialists the successful candidates will be responsible for providing support to their internal infrastructure which includes network servers, PC's, desktop applications, operating systems & their telephone system.
At least 30% of this role will involve travel to their other sites, so a full UK driving licence and own vehicle is required.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows O/S, Server 2016, Active Directory, Group Policy
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell
- Exposure to Windows Server / Cloud technologies
- Demonstrate excellent design, diagnostic and support skills in all areas of infrastructure
- Proven networking skills, including a sound knowledge of IP Routing, VLANs, DNS, WDS, WSUS & Terminal Services
- Virtualisation / Citrix / Hyper-V / VMWare
- Strong communication skills able to explain technical solutions to non-technical people
The company offers a progressive working environment and a fantastic working atmosphere.
For an ambitious, flexible confident, self-motivated team player this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected.