IT Manager £45-55k Nottingham
Greywood Associates are delighted to be working in association with a Market Leading Technology Company based in Nottingham, who are looking to recruit a dynamic and experienced IT Manager who will be able to ensure an effective, secure and resilient Group IT infrastructure.
The successful candidate will fulfil a vital role within the organisation which requires a high level of IT knowledge and operational management, and will play a big role in the evolution of their systems and processes to facilitate growth and efficiency.
- Accountable for delivering a robust, scalable IT infrastructure to support my client's growth ambitions
- Incident management and resolution
- Work as part of the leadership team to design and implement short-term tactical and plans long-term strategic goals
- Lead a talented Infrastructure team responsible for developing, maintaining and expanding the capacity of the company's systems and platforms, and recruit additional staff
- Co-ordinate the implementation of frameworks and standards including ITIL & ISO 27001
- Participate in the development of departmental strategies, implement and nurture best practices and continuous improvement strategies
- Management of the continued move to cloud based solutions
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
Role Specification and Competencies
- Proven track record performing in a similar capacity
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems, hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Knowledge of ITIL and other IT best practices and compliance requirements
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Gravitas to influence a range of non-direct reports within the wider IT team.
- Project Management skills
The role offers a vibrant and social workplace, operating in a dynamic and professional sector. For an ambitious, creative, confident, self-motivated team player this is an excellent opportunity to work with senior staff in making a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected.