IT Support Engineer - Liverpool - £24k
My client, a market leader in their field are recruiting for an IT Support Engineer to join their team to providing IT Support to Educational establishments throughout Merseyside. They are looking for someone with a mix of skills including Windows, Server 08 / 12, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, DNS etc.
Technically they are looking for someone with the following skill set,
- Windows 7\10
- A good knowledge of Office 365 / Active Directory
- Installation, configuration & support Windows Server 2008 / 12
- Configuring new PC's, laptops & printers & other peripherals
- An excellent understanding of DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Ability to provide support on in-house applications
You should have good communication skills as you will be required to liaise with hardware / software vendors as well as providing support for users on day to day support issues in person & by telephone.
You will also be required to travel to other sites within the group, so a full UK driving licence and own car is required and you must be prepared to use it on business.
This is an excellent opportunity offering any candidate unparalleled career progression & a continually challenging day to day environment. Due to the nature of my client you will be subject to CRB checks also. The salary on this role is negotiable, but can be anything up to £24k.