A growing IT support firm based in Watford require a confident and reliable IT Support Analyst to join their busy team to undertake an array of technical support duties and project work on an ongoing basis. This firm works with a wide range of companies across Hertfordshire, Berkshire, London and the home counties and you will be required to carry out travel (DRIVING LICENSE ESSENTIAL) when needed and this business offer a 24/7 on-call facility which you will be part of.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to interact with people at all levels of the business
- An IT background with a minimum 2-3 years' experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent organisational skills, capable of prioritising workloads
- Ability to work under own initiative, sometimes under pressure
- Adaptability and flexibility, in terms of range of work carried out and location and hours of work
- 1st Line Support, 2nd Line support, desktop support, MS Office, Office 365, MS Windows 7/8/10, MS Windows Server 2008/SBS/2012, Printers, Remote Support, mobile devices, AV services, MS RDS, SQL Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Backup Tools
- Networking knowledge TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, Firewalls
A full clean driving license will be required for the travel and we would like to hear from IT Support professionals who want to join a busy comany where there's lots of variety and daily challenges on offer. Its a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious IT Support Engineer to expand their skills and enjoy their work!
Interviews commencing ASAP!