Junior Business Analyst, Derbyshire £18-23k
Due to rapid growth our client, a Market Leading Company based in North Derbyshire wishes to recruit a Junior Business Analyst to join their Project Management & Product Delivery team.
Working within a busy team you will play a pivotal role in the Software development lifecycle, turning business requirements into product specifications.
The successful candidate will ideally be degree educated in an IT related subject with knowledge of the software development lifecycle and a proactive and energetic attitude.
- Collaborate with Developers, Stakeholders & Users to establish the technical vision
- Work with the in-house development team to design, document and implement bespoke software solutions
- Gather requirements and be proactive in the analysis of changes needed
- Write Use Cases and ensure they match user guides and documentation
- Technical background and knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong investigative skills able to turn requirements into product specifications
- Exceptional statistical analysis, reporting and problem solving skills
- Ability to distinguish user requests from underlying true needs
- Excellent communication skills able to interact with technical & non-technical users
For an ambitious, flexible confident, self-motivated team player this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected.