Junior Digital Project Manager required by an extremely busy organisation based in York. In this fantastic role you will Support the Lead Product Manager on the implementation of new and improved digital products, delivering on time to a high quality and on budget. It's a role that will offer constant challenge and a hugely rewarding working environment. You will take ownership of identifying and driving improvements in product functionality and user experience as well as contributing to development specifications translated from business requirements gathered through workshops and user research.
Your ability to co-ordinate the collation and prioritisation of product backlogs and support tender exercises and evaluate responses in terms of quality and value will be an important part of this post. Another key working relationship will be with the Application Support Lead to help build, refine and implement robust test plans.
Challenges faced in the role include managing conflicting priorities with a large and varied workload, supporting and enhancing numerous systems built on different technologies, supported by multiple suppliers and working with a diverse, geographically separate user base including over 100 office staff based in York or London offices, and many other staff in other locations.
Experience and Expertise Required:
You should be a motivated, driven individual capable of working with numerous priorities and be confident in managing your own time accordingly. The ability to think analytically and strategically is essential, as is the ability to work on your own initiative. You must be able to communicate clearly and collaborate effectively with colleagues.
- Proven track record of managing a challenging and varied workload in a digital product environment
- Business analysis/requirements gathering experience; development of specifications from those requirements
- Experience working with agile, waterfall and hybrid methodologies
- Strong planning and implementing skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship development skills
- Excellent attention to detail whilst working to deadlines and managing a varied workload
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, a positive, enthusiastic and approachable manner
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity that you've been waiting for, get in touch asap.