Junior IT Support Engineer - Dewsbury - £20k
My client urgently require a Junior IT Support Engineer to support their internal IT infrastructure for around 250 users. You will be responsible for providing a high level of service to users as well as supporting and maintaining the existing infrastructure as well as identifying & implementing new ideas.
As there is occasional travel to other sites, a full UK driving licence is essential for this role.
Essential Skills Required Include,
- A strong Microsoft knowledge basis with other skills to complement
- Experience supporting Windows 2008 or 2012, Active Directory and the associated services (Inc DHCP, DNS, Group Policy).
- Microsoft Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 Administration, Housekeeping and troubleshooting.
- Desktop support of Microsoft Windows XP/7/8 desktop operating systems & associated applications (MS Office / Office 365)
- Microsoft Windows AD and User Management /Administration
- Proven networking skills, including a sound knowledge of IP Routing, VLANs, QoS, POE and ACL's
- Strong experience with VOIP telephony, preferably Microsoft Lync & SIP Trunks.
- Citrix or Terminal Services experience
- Hands on experience with Dell hardware - laptops, desktop, servers & storage systems
This is an excellent opportunity offering any candidate unparalleled career progression & a continually challenging day to day environment. Due to the nature of my client you will be subject to CRB checks also. The salary on this role is negotiable, but can be anything up to £20k.