IT Support Engineer/Mac - Sheffield - £24-26k
Greywood Associates are working alongside a fantastically innovative tech organisation based in Sheffield who are looking for a talented Mac Support Engineer to join their busy team.
Working in a fast-paced environment you will be part of an established team providing desktop support to internal users, assist with in house installs, adding new equipment to inventories and escalating calls where applicable.
- Provide 1st & 2nd Line Apple Mac Support
- Google Suite for Business
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
- Have the ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff
- Have proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, innovative environment demonstrating high energy, a sense of urgency, and decisiveness
- 2 years commercial experience providing technical support in a Mac environment
- Mac hardware skills desirable and able to perform basic troubleshooting & repairs/upgrades
- LAN / WLAN network knowledge
- Troubleshooting and installing software
- Basic experience supporting Microsoft Windows operating systems
- A clear and proven interest in technology
If you are a confident, self-motivated professional who performs well in a challenging atmosphere and are looking for a role which will enhance your career in a fantastic workplace then please send your CV IMMEDIATELY for consideration.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected.