Mobile App Developer/Cordova Cambridgeshire c£50k
We are currently looking for an experienced Mobile Developer to join our well-established industry leading client's mobile app team based close to Cambridge who is able to take a lead role in the development of new products.
Within their line of business it is essential that they are at the forefront of technology, they are always striving to create new innovative solutions that are fit for purpose and are looking for a Mobile App Developer with fresh ideas and an interest in creating cutting edge solutions.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years commercial experience developing cross platform apps for both the IOS & Android platforms with a portfolio available to showcase their work.
- Minimum of 3 years of hybrid mobile development experience using Cordova
- Experienced developing for both IOS & Android devices
- Expertise in HTML5 & CSS3
- Server-side development using Java or PHP
- Proven experience working with fully responsive design architectures to be fully functional across web, tablet, and mobile.
- Expert knowledge of consuming RESTful services in front-end builds
- Knowledge of architecture and design best practices
The role offers a vibrant and social workplace with a progressive working environment and a range of additional benefits. For an ambitious, creative, confident, self-motivated team player this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected.