Network Engineer/Cisco Solihull £30-42k
Greywood associates are recruiting for a talented Network Engineer to join my client's Infrastructure Team based in Solihull.
You will have proven experience performing in a similar role with an exceptional level of network infrastructure knowledge and a professional and friendly approach.
- To be able to monitor the capacity and performance of the network and be able to respond to alerts in a timely fashion.
- Take a hands-on approach managing the company Network Infrastructure projects
- Support the specification and implementation of new systems and services including new applications, upgraded hardware and software, system upgrades and rollouts
- Strong Cisco Network Infrastructure knowledge/Routers/Switches
- Ideally CCNA Certified
- LANS, firewall and WAN technologies, storage, firewalls, virtual hosts, data centres and external hosting environments
- In depth experience with Windows Server, Active Directory & Exchange
- Able to work effectively on a number of issues at any one time and able to manage constantly changing priorities and commitment
- Experience of working within technical teams and working on complex technical projects
- Exceptional communication skills able to interact at all levels
You should be a highly-motivated team player, able to work on your own initiative with minimum supervision and to be committed to self-development. You should have strong interpersonal skills and be well-organised with a logical approach to problem-solving and responsible attitude to following procedures and record keeping.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected so please submit your CV today for consideration.