Senior Software Developer Bedford £40-45k
Greywood associates are delighted to be working alongside a dynamic company based in Bedford who wish to recruit a Senior Software Developer to join their technical department.
Working within a small and highly focused team the successful candidate will be responsible for multiple projects across the development lifecycle from initial contact through to delivery and play a major role in the development of new internal system architecture and platforms.
- Contribute to the design, build, testing, and deployment of new software applications
- Design and write code that is maintainable, scalable and efficient
- Transform legacy products into modern architecture
- Customer liaison to understand requirements
- Have a good degree or equivalent in a Mathematical, Computer Science or Engineering based subject
- Scientific computing techniques with an in-depth knowledge of Fortran
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Experience with Python desirable
- Comfortable working within a Linux environment
- Experience of processing large quantities of data
- Excellent communication skills able to communicate with technical and non-technical people
- Confident, proactive and professional personality
If you want to be considered for this role you need to act fast as the company want to fill these roles as quickly and effectively as possible !!