Senior Software Development Engineer required by a long established software house with impressive client base. Coming in as a Senior member of the team, your role will involve a range of different responsibilities including the analysis and interpretation of requirements and writing and coding programmes in line with technical specifications. You will also investigate, analyse and document reported defects.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 6 years' experience of .Net framework areas such as Reflection, Generics, Threading.
- At least 4 years' experience using C# and VB.NET, VS (from 2012), .Net 3 or above, Team Foundation Services, and current versions of Windows Server.
- At least 18 months of developing web applications using ReactJS or a similar technology.
- Experience of developing mobile applications for iOS and/or Android.
- Experience of TypeScript.
- Experience with WebSockets.
- Experience of designing and building high availability, resilient solutions.
- Experience of software product process and practice.
- At least 2 years' experience in Agile methods and delivery.
If you have any prior knowledge/experience of creating, documenting, and implementing unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses this will also be a major advantage. CVs being reviewed ASAP!