Software Project Manager Derbyshire £40-50k
Base salary can be anywhere up to £45k plus 10% bonus. Other benefits include flexible hours, pension, healthcare & 25 days holiday + bank.
My client based in North Derbyshire and easily commutable from Derby, Nottingham & Chesterfield wishes to recruit a Senior Project Manager to join their high focused technical team.
Predominantly office based with occasional travel you will be a key contact in the implementation lifecycle taking ownership of business-critical software projects to their Blue-Chip client base's time, cost and quality expectations.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of multiple complex software projects from client order through to deployment
- Work within an Agile/Scrum environment to manage product development
- Full stakeholder management for assigned projects
- Act as key contact with 3rd parties
- 3 years commercial Project Management experience working in a B2B environment
- Experience in Software Implementations & Microsoft technologies/SQL
- Knowledge of Prince & Agile Methodologies
- Exceptional communication skills able to explain technical solutions to non-technical people
- Able to influence at director level
- Ability to provide leadership and motivation
- Experience working in a software house desirable but not essential
If you are a great team player who gets on well with others and are looking for a move which will enhance your career in a fantastic working environment then please send your CV IMMEDIATELY for consideration.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected.