A brand new role has become available for a highly accomplished Solution Architect with our prestigious Software House client based near Liverpool St station. In this role you will be responsible for translating the business requirements of corporate and enterprise customers into the architecture and processes for a specific client solution. You will secure high quality implementations and maintainability of the solution through conformance to best practices, standards and policies. One of your main roles as the Solution Architect will be constantly working towards long-term success of customers by ensuring the optimal use of client solutions and by creating shared solution roadmaps with the customers.
- Solution architecture and end-to-end process design of complex solutions for corporate and enterprise customers with the capability of covering multiple client products/services
- Overall delivery of the solution according to the design. Quality of implementation and maintainability of the implemented solution.
- Business Process and Design: Thoroughly understands client services/solutions and best practice processes and how they create value to the customers. Possesses subject matter expertise in relevant procurement and financial processes and concepts.
- Presentation Development and Delivery: Presents business and/or technical concepts and solutions such that the concept/solution and impacts are clearly understood. Presents difficult concepts and multi-part solutions to customers such that they are clearly/easily understood.
- Proposal Development: Understands company's proposal process and standards for developing proposals. Assumes an expert role in selected proposals to convince the customer's process owners and architects that the client solution meets the set business/technical objectives and requirements.
- Solution Architecture: Applies advanced knowledge of the business and IT architecture principles to identify and evaluate alternative solution designs. Understands the fundamentals of enterprise applications and integration design principles and the key enabling technologies. Acknowledges the possibilities and constraints of client cloud-based solutions and takes these into consideration in the design of the solution architecture. Creates solution architecture designs that have components distributed across multiple platforms; can abstract and create distributed architectural patterns. Creates a common set of architectural standards to facilitate the selection of the appropriate tools and technologies required to meet business requirements.
- Documents the solution architecture and processes using appropriate standards and tools.
- BI / Analytics: Uses analytics to detect process bottlenecks and improvement areas in the solution architecture. Designs proposals for process and solution architecture improvements based on analytics. Presents the solutions to the customer stakeholders.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for a fantastic opportunity with my client who are an international software firm based in a superb location in Central London, don't take a second longer, send your CV now.