Software Support Engineer/Windows Telford £18-22k
Here at Greywood Associates we are currently recruiting for a junior Software Support Engineer for a rapidly expanding Software Company based in the Telford area. The company are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and with excellent customer service skills.
You will be working within a busy team liaising with internal users providing support for all software & hardware issues. My client is looking for bright, educated IT professionals who can demonstrate strong problem solving and investigative skills able to handle issues from original contact to final resolution.
You must be able to demonstrate a real professionalism in your ability to interpret user needs, gather sufficient information and provide solutions to requests.
Key Skills for this role include:
- Previous experience in a software support role desirable
- Strong knowledge in Windows Operating Systems
- Active Directory/Group Policy
- Network administration
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability and desire to take ownership of projects until resolution
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Excellent customer service skills able to interact with both technical and non-technical users
This is an excellent opportunity for any candidate ready to take the next step in their IT career while also delivering the utmost customer care standards. Send your CV to us immediately!!