SQL Database Developer Derbyshire £40-45k
My client based in North Derbyshire is looking to recruit a SQL Database Developer to join their expanding, highly skilled team.
You should have a good understanding of both database and web development with solid commercial experience developing scalable, maintainable, and secure database solutions.
My client requires someone with strong interpersonal skills who has the ability to lead initiatives on a daily basis, someone with excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills as well as first class oral and written communication skills.
Your main responsibilities will be to optimise the existing database in addition to working with the development team to deliver new database-centric functionality on new software products
You should have a skill set including the following:
- At least 3+ years experience as a SQL database developer
- Experience building automated database solutions
- Must have In-depth understanding of database modelling and management.
- Must have in depth understanding of database model optimisation for query performance.
- Ability to create and maintain reports utilising SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Load testing techniques
- Excellent Analysis skills - data analysis, requirements analysis, interfaces and system analysis
If you are ready for a new opportunity as a SQL Database Developer please send your CV. This is an immediate requirement. On offer is not only an attractive salary but also an extensive benefits package including pension, healthcare, bonus and flexible working hours.