Support Analyst - Nelson - £20k
1st & 2nd Line Support Analyst - Nelson
SQL / SQL Server / MS SQL
Due to continued growth, my market leading global client are looking to recruit a 1st & 2nd Line Support Analyst to work out of their busy offices based in Nelson. The role will involve answering and logging inbox client calls on a range of products and providing a high level of service in resolving any queries or issues. They are looking for someone with strong SQL & customer service skills.
Experience of software product support will be particularly helpful, especially on a SQL Server platform and with exposure to a broad range of technical areas.
Duties will include;
- Log onto the phones punctually and prepared to start per the roster schedule.
- Answer all incoming calls to the Help Desk in a professional, confident and timely manner.
- Screen calls to ensure the client is entitled to support i.e. registered in the client database and on a support and maintenance contract.
- Understand and record the significant aspects of a client's issue in the call logging system.
- Record and monitor calls using company approved systems, tools and procedures.
- Retrieve messages from voicemail and either return calls or distribute the messages, as appropriate.
- Acknowledge and deal with client queries received through the Support Mailbox.
- Escalate Client enquiries appropriately to third level support, where an enquiry cannot be resolved to a client's satisfaction, as further technical assistance is required.
- Investigate, replicate or test problems and queries to resolve open jobs.
- Record and escalate software suggestions, bugs and/or problems to the Helpdesk Manager.
- Meet or exceed established Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for call answer, average talk time and incident closure rate.
- Take ownership of client queries by updating clients regularly on the status of their open jobs as per their preferred method of contact - telephone, fax or email and see these through to closure by appropriately resolving and closing the jobs.
- Schedule follow up calls and installation bookings and see them through to completion.
This is an excellent opportunity, offering any candidate the opportunity to work in a busy environment, using the latest technologies. The salary can be anything up to £20k depending on experience, but this is definitely an opportunity not to be missed, so please send me your CV now