Support Team Manager Derbyshire £35-45k
A highly successful Software House based in North Derbyshire is currently looking to recruit an experienced Support Team Manager who can provide leadership to their Global Infrastructure & Software application support team.
The successful candidate will take ownership of the day to day operations ensuring that all service desk staff record, prioritise and manage the lifecycle of incidents efficiently. You will also be responsible for developing SLA framework principles and processes to ensure the effective delivery of IT services for global users.
This isn't a hands-on role but a knowledge of Windows O/S is essential, and the key deliverable will be to ensure the service desk team effectively handle user issues.
- Take ownership for the delivery of IT Services and Bespoke Application support to end users
- Develop internal procedures
- Manage and motivate the IT Support Team
- Be a customer champion ensuring all tickets are resolved within SLA and customer satisfaction targets
- Incident management and resolution
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience performing in a similar role in a fast paced, customer centric and multi-site environment
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Must be able to multitask and manage a large and varied workload
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure - Windows O/S, Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange, Servers & Networking
- Familiarity with SQL Server/providing bespoke software application support advantageous
- Drive and determination to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
This is an excellent opportunity for a well rounded IT Services Manager to help shape this company at a time of growth and change. The company operate globally and therefore there will occasionally be a requirement to deliver support to client site both throughout the UK and potentially further afield.
To apply for this role please send your CV immediately!