Systems Engineer/Windows Leicester £30-33k
Greywood Associates are recruiting for a talented Systems Engineer to join a rapidly expanding company based in Leicester.
The successful candidate will be developing the infrastructure to ensure high levels of availability and reliability and providing both software and hardware support to external clients.
You will have proven experience performing in a similar role with an exceptional level of windows infrastructure knowledge and a professional and friendly approach.
- In depth experience with Windows 8-10, Windows Server 2012/16, Active Directory, Group Policies
- Exchange 2013/ Office365
- Cloud technologies, ideally Azure
- Network Infrastructure knowledge including LANS, Switches & Routers, firewall and WAN technologies, servers & desktops, storage, firewalls and external hosting environments
- Able to work effectively on a number of issues at any one time and able to manage constantly changing priorities and commitment
- Experience of working within technical teams and working on complex technical projects
- Exceptional communication skills able to interact at all levels
You should be a highly-motivated team player, able to work on your own initiative with minimum supervision and to be committed to self-development. You should have strong interpersonal skills and be well-organised with a logical approach to problem-solving and responsible attitude to following procedures and record keeping.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected so please submit your CV today for consideration