Technical ERP Business Analyst - Nottingham £35-40k
My client based in Nottingham wishes to recruit an experienced Technical Business Analyst to join their high focused technical team. The successful candidate will be interacting with the internal users and stakeholders creating the user stories, shaping the product vision, identifying priorities and liaising with the development team to develop working new innovative products.
- Play a pivotal role in their processes able to turn business requirements into product specifications
- Decide acceptance criteria for the development team
- Act as key contact between 3rd parties, stakeholders and development team
- Co-ordinate the delivery of multiple complex projects from client order through to deployment, able take ownership of projects to time, cost and quality expectations
- Application lifecycle management
- Training end users and offer advice on best practice on use of ERP systems.
- Minimum 4 years commercial experience in a similar technical Business Analyst role
- Comprehensive knowledge of ERP system implementations
- Ability to distinguish user requests from underlying true needs
- Strong SQL skills with proven experience in RDBMS data warehousing
- Confidence to coordinate and deliver workshops
- Extensive knowledge of the Software Development lifecycle
- Ability to work with end users to understand business processes
- Exceptional communication skills able to explain technical solutions to non-technical people
The successful candidate will be working within an established development team in a company that prides itself in the applications it creates. If you are a dynamic, ambitious and self-motivated team player this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.
This role is active now, interviews are planned over the next fortnight and a prompt turnaround is expected.