Technical Support/Windows/Software Heanor £18-22k
Greywood Associates are delighted to be working alongside an established Software House based in Heanor who wish to recruit a Technical Support Engineer capable of providing first class support to their expanding client base.
This company are looking for bright, educated IT professionals who can demonstrate strong problem solving and investigative skills able to handle issues from original contact to final resolution, as well as a strong commitment to customer service. You must be able to demonstrate a real professionalism in your ability to interpret customer needs, gather sufficient information and provide solutions to customer requests.
The successful candidate will receive training on my client's bespoke software applications but will ideally have commercial experience providing Support in a Windows environment.
- Good knowledge of Windows O/S and supporting technologies
- Active Directory & Group Policies
- Experience providing Application Support desirable
- Good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Experience supporting backups and data rollouts
- Excellent customer service skills able to interact confidently with technical and non-technical users
The role offers a vibrant and social workplace, operating in a dynamic and fast-paced sector. For an ambitious, confident, self-motivated and committed team player this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected.