Test Analyst/Automation Nottingham £30-35k
Greywood Associates are delighted to be working in association with a 5* Company based in Nottingham who urgently require an experienced Test Analyst to join their rapidly expanding development department who are shaping the future of their organisation.
- Take a leading role in the ongoing development of automated processes
- Work with the in house development team taking a lead role ensuring all new software applications meet requirements
- Interact with technical & non technical users, translating requirements and develop with new technologies
- Automated testing techniques (Selenium, QTP etc)
- Understanding of the development lifecycle, software release processes and defect management
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Automated deployment servers ideally Jenkins/Octopus
- BDD/TDD techniques
- Exceptional analysis, reporting and problem-solving skills, and ability to provide detailed feedback
- Strong communication skills
The successful candidate will be working within an established development team in a company that prides itself in the applications it creates. If you are a dynamic, ambitious and self-motivated team player this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected.